Long Hunter State Park
All programs are free and open to the public unless noted. Program participants should meet at the park office unless otherwise noted. The park office is located at 2910 Hobson Pike, Hermitage, TN 37076. For more information, call 615-885-2422.
Friends of Long Hunter Monthly Meeting
Saturday, January 8 at 10:00am
Join the Friends of Long Hunter State Park group as they discuss park activities and plan for the future. This is your chance to become involved, make new friends, and be a part of all the exciting things happening at the park! The meetings are open to everyone. Meet inside the park office meeting room.
Location: Long Hunter State Park, 2910 Hobson Pike, Hermitage, TN 37076,
Work Day at Sellars Farm
Saturday, January 29 at 10:00am
- Help restore Sellars Farm natural habitat with our NEEF Grant
- Volunteers needed for trail maintenance
- Snacks & Water Provided
- Wear closed toed shoes and comfortable clothing
History of the Native American mound
474 Poplar Hill Road
Lebanon, TN 37090
Location: 474 Poplar Hill Rd, Lebanon, TN 37090, USA
- Programs may be cancelled due to severe weather.
- Pets are welcome in most areas, but prohibited in Area 2 and at Bryant’s Grove.
- For additions, last-minute hikes, photos, and other park news, visit the Long Hunter Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/longhunterstatepark